What's new
Los Santos County

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Community Announcement - Staff Update #1

Pointless

Management
Staff member
Management
Reaction score
Feedback score
Characters
Casper Owens
Jeffrey Wright
n2tdDDV.png
Community Announcement
Announcement #1

Hello everyone,

First and foremost, I would like to thank everyone that has helped out thus far. Everyone involved has been a tremendous help, this wouldn't be possible without you guys, I really cannot thank you guys enough! Secondly, our Tester team has been busy with testing the very rapidly developing server script, as well as setting up the fundamentals for the server management features such as the server economy, property management, faction management, etc. I am extremely pleased with how things are turning out, great work to everyone involved. If you haven't already, verify your Discord account with our forums by following the steps in the #verification channel. Doing so gives you access to our #teasers channel. This will allow you to keep up to date with server development progression! We have also recently brought on a new web developer, Whadez. He is currently in the works of finishing our User Control Panel (as well as the main website). We expect this to be completed within a month and plan to bring early access to the User Control Panel to allow players to begin account creation to have everything out of the way for the server launch!

In terms of a launch date, unfortunately, we do not have a solid date to offer everyone as of yet! I know no one wants to hear that, however, I can ensure you that the server progression is flying along at the moment. What I can give you is a list of what is completed in our game mode as well as what has to be done in order for us to launch.

As of right now we currently have the following completed:
  • Authentication System
  • Character Creation
  • Character Selection
  • Game Administrator Commands
  • Tester Commands
  • Basic Roleplay Commands (i.e: /me, do, /ame, /w, /s, /help, etc.)
  • Player Support Commands (i.e: /helpme)
  • Property System
  • Business System
  • Faction System
  • Inventory System
  • Phone System
  • Custom Vehicle Models
    • Police Department models are working as intended.
    • Fire Department models need to be tested and made sure they're working.
What's left for us to do and in the works currently?
  • User Control Panel
  • Store System
    • Clothing, Tattoo, Accessories, and Barber Shop.
  • Drug System
  • Death System
  • Dealership System
  • Vehicle Modding System
  • Police Department and Fire Department Commands
  • Jobs
    • Trucker, Garbage, Taxi, Fishing, Mechanic, Thief, and Car Thief.
In other news! On the topic of factions, our Police Department is coming along rather well. Members have been hard at work creating the basics needed to launch the department with its respective sub-departments. The Police Department is still looking for a couple helping hands to assist with specific sections, anyone wishing to become a member is asked to send @Young392 a message on Discord with a short bit of information about yourself and what you may be able to bring to the table in terms of helping the faction progression. We are also looking for players that are interested in assisting in the formation of the Fire Department, anyone that has an interest in doing so please contact @Halycen via a forum personal message or direct message on Discord.

Going off track for a second, Bradley! It just wouldn't be right if I didn't dedicate an entire paragraph specifically to him. The past few months he has been the entirety of holding this project together. To make a long story short, the original Developer we had from the beginning was unable to continue, it left us in a bad spot; we had no one to take over his position and I had already invested a fair amount of money into Los Santos County. Bradley, without hesitation, stepped up to the plate and offered to take over as Head of Development (and essentially the sole Developer for the longest of time). I cannot begin to describe my appreciation for the hard work and late nights he has put himself through, just to keep this project on track. He is also to thank for the beautiful design and layout (work in progress currently being assembled by Whadez), our beautiful forums, and the Government agency forums (LSPD, LSFD, Gov). So, I ask of everyone enjoying their time here so far to give Bradley a big hug and a thank-you.

The project wouldn't be today what it is without help from the developers that are currently on board the project. @Corello, @Zeebs, and @Kar have contributed a lot of work to the project whether it be bug fixes, features, and helped out with creating some of the systems that will be in-game today. So, please thank them for their non-stop efforts to continue to support our project.

A handful of people have been asking how to get involved within the Tester team. If you are interested in applying for our Tester team please click HERE. That link will direct you to the Tester application, unfortunately, we would love nothing more than to take on everyone that applies however we have a limited number of positions available, only those who put forth effort into their application and have an active presence in the community will be considered! If you have any questions, comments or concerns regarding the application or the role of Tester, do not hesitate to contact Head of Staff, @Aero. Without any further ado, I would like to present the new Testers as well as a few promotions within our existing team members.

We would also like to congratulate @Biosphere on his new position as Head of Property Management. With that being said, any issues/suggestions/questions regarding properties, businesses, prices, economy, etc should be directed to him. If any staff member wishing to get involved within Property Management should now contact him to be added.

As well as congratulations to @Xgin on Head of Factions. He will now be the go-to man for issues regarding factions, official faction status, mistreatment in factions, faction reports, or any other issues regarding factions. If any staff member wishing to get involved within Faction Management should now contact him to be added.

Congratulations to those who were selected as well as those promoted! For those that were not selected, we thank you for your interest, do not feel discouraged from reapplying in the future! New Testers are asked to contact a member of Management to be added to their new roles.

Thanks, everyone!
Pointless

Last edited by a moderator:

Bradley

Management
Staff member
Management
Developer
Los Santos Police Department
Reaction score
Characters
Bradley Snow
Congratulations to everyone, and extremely thankful to all the developers who have contributed to the project :).

Last edited:

Aero

Management
Staff member
Management
Reaction score
Feedback score
Characters
Mason Hamilton

Mack

Reaction score
Feedback score
Characters
Richard Garner
Congrats to one and all, do the server proud!

Thank you Bradley for all the effort you're putting in and to all the behind the scene people and staff members!

Let's bring us to launch guys!

Biosphere

Retired Admin
Reaction score
Feedback score
Congratulations and welcome!

Fox

Retired Admin
Modding Team
Property Management Team
Solutions
Reaction score
Feedback score
Congratulations everyone.

Aero

Management
Staff member
Management
Reaction score
Feedback score
Characters
Mason Hamilton
Thanks to all the current developers for the endless efforts to make this project alive :)

Young392

Game Admin
Game Admin
Reaction score
Feedback score
Characters
Mark Young
Welcome to our new testers! And a huge thanks to Bradley for keeping development going. You're awesome.

Erty

Tester
Tester
Modding Team
Property Management Team
Reaction score
Characters
Clementine Galloway, Scott Miller
Congratulations, well deserved!

Hound

Retired Admin
Reaction score